Connect to St Martin’s for news and event information
Join us | on Facebook
Visit the Thrity Goose (thrift shop)
For the weekly newsletter and email announcements please contact: Deborah Bshara
The Weekly Message ( Rector’s Epistle)
Weddings At St Martin’s
A portal is an opening into participating in the life of the St Martin’s community. Worship, either on Sunday mornings or weekdays is a large portal into participation in the life of St Martin’s. For those for whom Episcopal worship is presently a step too far, other portals invite you into association with activities that might interest you as a member of the neighborhood and the wider community that surrounds St Martin’s.
- Women’s Spirituality Group meets once a month and is open not only to St Martin’s members but women in the local community who might want to enjoy exploring themes particular to women and women’s spirituality, without necessarily being members of the congregation – contact Susan Allen or visit them on Facebook
- The Knitting Ministry is a group which meets monthly to knit healing prayer shawls to be given to individuals at points of health crisis, reminding them that they are not alone – contact Linda Brookhart.
- Epiphany Soup Kitchen prepares and serves a weekly Saturday afternoon meal to people experiencing food insecurity – contact Gail Peet.
- Thursday Meditation Hour, from 5:30-6:30 offers a portal into the experience of meditation and body focused spiritual practice. No previous experience is necessary, neither do you have to be Episcopalian or even Christian as our approach draws wisdom from different traditions of meditation practice – contact Mark Sutherland.
- Adult Forum, Sunday morning educational group that meets 11am – 12pm. Curiosity about the spiritual life and its faith journey is the only prerequisite. Membership of the congregation or attendance at worship is not required – contact Mark Sutherland.