Wednesday, April 1st: Eucharist 7am, Morning Prayer 9am, Stations of the Cross and Holy Communion 7pm
Please note our upcoming Holy Week and Easter program of services here
St Martin’s Episcopal Church is where you will find a community endeavoring to:
- live a life of faithfulness sustained by the timeless heartbeat rhythm of prayer and worship. Morning prayer is said from Tuesday to Friday at 9am with Eucharist on Sunday at 8 and 10am and midweek on Wednesday at 7am. Further information can be found at Schedule of Services.
- engage meaningfully with both Scripture and Tradition in dialogue with the challenges, as well as the opportunities of the times in which we live. Please visit the sermon page in the Worship above
- nurture both young and not so young in the wisdom of our ancient Anglican spiritual tradition so as to face the future with courage and hope
- find ever new ways to make a difference in our increasingly global world
- Living spiritually is a journey that no one makes alone but only in the company of others. We welcome your participation in our life together. For a description of the St Martin Window Restoration Project dedicated to the memory of the Rev. J. Daniel (Dan) Burke please visit our page where you can find information on making a donation to the restoration fund. The window can be seen in the opening image in the slider above. For more history on the window please history